What you can expect in our web design process.
Phase I - Pre-Production
- Marketing Analysis: We analyze industry trends to identify your target audience to develop a website that fits your business needs...
- Content Management: We install and configure a content management system which provides an easy-to-use interface for managing your content.
- Domain Name: We set up your domain name and discuss a hosting solution that fits your needs. We configure the hosting server for a stable and reliable website.
- Information: We use the data from marketing analysis to help you continue to build your brand. We can design a logo for you, or update your current logo to help make your business stand out.
- Primary Design Approval Process: We design 3 logo choices which you select, revise and style to your liking.
- Project Management: The phases of your project will be governed in project management software such as iRedmine, Google Drive, etc...
Phase II - Template Design
- Design: We design 3 template mock-up images based on your logo and color palette to be approved by you.
- Development: Using the template we write the CSS and HTML language to bring the template to life on the web.
- Integration: We integrate the mock-up image into your content management system.
Phase III - Development
- Content: We layout content such as business blog articles, about us, and other pages that will help customers learn more about your products and/or services.
- Compenents: Components give your website its functionality. Popular components include video chat, social networking, blog, analytics, online forms, online auctions, portfolio galleries, calenders and more. They can be installed individually, adding flexibility to your website.
- Communication: We use the latest apps and technology such as GoToMeeting, Skype, JoinMe, and iChat to stay connected with you during the development process.
Phase IV - Continued Support & SEO
- Search Engine Optimization: We work with you to popularize your website on search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing...
- Support: When you need to update your content we will give you the tools to manage your site through a content management system (and the help if you need it.)
- In-House Beta Testing: We tighten up the nuts and bolts of your new website and test to make sure all components are functioning as intended.
- We look over your website with you and discuss final revisions.
- You complete a detailed list of revisions, such as text, color, image changes etc...
- We receive final payment and complete final revisions.
- You are advised to Beta test your new site for at least one week to insure that all is functioning as desired...